I have a lot of subject ideas for project 4, but I'm not sure how they would work. I still like the idea of writing the first paragraph to a narrative and asking others to write a paragraph. I like the list idea better though. I thought about asking people what they thought about Morgantown (likes or dislikes) and asking people if they have tattoos. If so, what is it? What does it mean? People should tell a story about it. Pictures of these tattoos would be great. Tattoos involve both the meaningless and the personal.
My biggest concern with the project is how to do it. If I post something on my blog and ask others to respond, how many people will actually see it? If I post on my blog or facebook then I can ask my friends to respond, but I'd like for people I don't know to respond. Along the lines of the tattoo list, how many people will actually send pictures and how will they do it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment